Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New LO Starring Whimsie from Whimsie Doodles!

Okay, it actually stars my girls...what else? This is a little LO I did to mark things we do in our lives as a family. We all went to the health dept and the girls each got their H1N1 vaccinations. Yes...I took pics. Hope you enjoy this, it makes me giggle a little bit.

Many special thanks go out to the Whimsie Doodles site for this free digi.

After you get done peeking at this...hop on over to DCRU DT's Blog and check out the Tuesday Challenge.

Smiles!
Gwen

1 comment:

  1. HOW adorable! LOVE this layout and all the fun, cheery colors! Perfect for me to view on this rainy day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen