Thursday, July 2, 2009

Some Challenge Goodies!

I just recieved an email this evening that I won the June challenge on Scrap N'Art's blog. I must also state that another individual, Lynn was also chosen as a winner for the month too. We are so excited to be getting our goodies in the mail. Check out the entries for the month at www.scrapnart.com/blog and take a peek. There are more challenges for the month of July.

Speaking of Scrap N'Art you should check out the new mag. It is so cool! Well, baby needs my attention. enjoy your scrapping and until next time...keep your hands busy!

1 comment:

  1. congrats to you gurl---wanna see what you make out of them---remain blesed!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen