Monday, July 6, 2009

Fun Stuff...

Wow! I'm so happy with myself today. I placed in the top 5 on the SPCC Challenge with my little Angel card. I have several new followers on my blog...Welcome to all of the newbies and I found out that my recent orders for more scrapbook supplies are on the way...Woo-hoo!

I want to mention that there are so many great blogs out there who are having blog candy right now. I am not one of them...yet. As much as I would like to post each one here to generate interest I just am not able to. However, I am going to post a link to Domi's blog. She is an amazing artist that I came across on Simon Says Stamp's blog site. She has some very cute cards made with the Penny Black stamps currently on SSS. Now, if you go to her blog, Mephisto's Blog, at: http://mephisto-domi.blogspot.com/2009/07/pb-challenge-56-and-blog-candy.html you can check out the Penny Black Stamp set she is giving away on her blog...How cute are those? I don't know any scrapper or paper crafter who would refuse that sweet set.

Have a great evening and an even better tomorrow. Keep those hands busy!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on making TOP 5!!!
    I LOVE your angel card...soooo cuttteeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on making the top 5! From your fellow Buckeye, Joan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen